skip to main | skip to sidebar

ITA-ITApplication-61942F/1Ax Ka Wing Cheng

My name is Cheng Ka Wing.I am a IVE student.I live in shatin.I have one dog that name is Ice.I usually walk with Ice.I like reading,running and eating.When i was young,i usually run with my father.I usually join race. I think run can make me more happy.When i was sad,i will run in sport ground.I usually reding the story book.I also read the books in the libraies.I love eating.I love eat ameet very munh. your sincerely

Monday, November 20, 2006

just a min

Posted by 61942F/1Ax_8_chengkawing at 3:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

歡迎光臨

歡迎光臨
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2006 (30)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • just a min
      • just a min ..have song
      • just a min
      • 有人說,好人必有好報。
      • 靚閃字
      • 默切注視<<輪迴(回)樂隊>>
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (1)

Links

  • 從前個人網頁
  • Google News

About Me

61942F/1Ax_8_chengkawing
View my complete profile